Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SHOOT ME


First of all, I should know by now to never say never. Brynna went through the Hannah Montana phase...if you haven't been through it yet, it's basically like a Barney phase (overacting, annoying whiney voice, and plain creepy). I don't know what it was other than the fact of seeing her face popping up everywhere. It wasn't too much of a good thing, just too much. When it hit the Walmart scene, that's when I declared, "I will never buy Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana stuff ever."

So, today, I'm doing things around the house and a song comes on, next thing, I'm dancing...making up a routine. After hearing it I went to research what it was. Much to my dismay, I lived to eat my words. I purchased it on itunes. Now granted, I'm on some pretty heavy antibiotics where some of the side effects that could affect the central nervous system are: hearing voices, seeing things (hallucinations), nightmares, depression, confusion, paranoia, and suicidal thoughts or acts. OR maybe, the side effects have started and this is considered a suicidal act. Never the less, rule numero uno: Never say Never.


13 comments:

Cami said...

Too funny! I love that you dance and make up routines...I guess it never leaves you.

Elise and Dan said...

That's pretty funny. I like one of her songs, too. But, I just hope She's off the radar before my 5 year old daughter idolizes her. I'm sure there will be some one new by then...

Stephanie said...

HA, HA!!!

Miranda said...

What song was it?

Tanner Fam said...

Party in the USA

Miranda said...

I love that song!!

Shallenberger Times said...

Dance?? I thought it was Cheerleading? If the dancing was like Brynna's than you must go on that Dance Reality Show. :) I'll be watching.

The Williamses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stevenson's said...

"hands up they're playing my song" Ok, now I'm needing to see your choreographed dance, because I'm not sure if my visual is doing it justice. That's awesome. Don't hate jenn!

The Williamses said...

Aaah, bubblegum pop--- a guilty pleasure. For your penance, you must listen to one song by Radiohead, one by Muse, and one by Coldplay, all while wearing some form of black concert tshirt.

:-) Okay I'm a hypocrite, I just wrote a whole blog entry about We are the World and Bon Jovi. But I did.....not.....dance.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

images.icanhascheezburger.com
/completestore/2008/
12/16/128739385131606357.png

Anonymous said...

Drats. Try this one:

http://tinyurl.com/l9yu3b

*

..

Map

Blog Archive