Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm Turning.....BLUE

I am one of those girls who actually really likes football. Growing up in NE...it basically runs in the blood. Jason, on the other hand is a BYU fan. Usually hearing him endlessly talk about them turned me off and I would tune him out. The biggest threat to my marriage has seriously been Ty Detmer. My husband has a huge crush on him and I think would choose him over me...at least for a date anyway.
It's Saturday night....game day for NE and BYU..same time. I sacrifice (like the good wife I am) and give in to a get together to watch BYU. The Kellis fam just got back from taking Daniel to college and bought us all t-shirts. I have to say, it was one of the most exciting games I've seen in a long time. I may just tune into them more, after all, they took down one of my most hated teams of all time.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Way to jump on the wagon!

Jess said...

I love it! I hope you all didn't watch the game like that (all squished on the couch!)

PS Blue IS a good color on you...

Cami said...

So now I'm wondering who the other team was...

I grew up totally anti-BYU. My uncle was the coach at USU and I think that had a lot to do with it. Anyways, BYU fans are crazy!!! We lived in Utah County for awhile and the fans are FANS!! Looks like they've brainwashed another... ;)

The Williamses said...

GO COUGARS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My husband is actually good friends with the Detmers. That's where Koy got his name.

And PS: This might come as a shock to you, but if that was your sister, then you must have been adopted. Sorry you had to find out like this... ;)

Stephanie said...

I am glad you managed to find some time to relax and have some fun with friends in your busy, busy life. Looks like fun!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive