Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"You can't take your eyes off it; I've seen you. You're not eating. You barely sleep. It's taken ahold of you. You have to fight it."


What??? Is this supposed to be a threat??? I 'DO' a lot....ohhhh, are you talking about the thing I may or may not have done with a list? Let's break this down for those who aren't following. The Bishopric have a list in their clerk's office...let's just call it their 'precious' (in a hair raising Gollum/Smeagol voice). 'Precious' is a list of all who have given talks in church for the past two years. Oh, a master list hanging in the open, you ask? Why, yes...all handwritten, VERY hi-tech. A few weeks ago, 'Precious' went missing and all of a sudden they have all turned into Aragorn, Gandalf, and Gimli (you can place the name for whomever you'd like) and have been hunting down and threatening all in their path. 'Precious' was shredded, destroyed, and pieces were distributed to the fearless trio creating sorrow, bitterness, and the wailing and gnashing of teeth. Luckily, the Hobbits saved the day...and 'Precious' was restored (in better condition) to it's rightful place. The world is made right again. Live and be with the Elves.


FYI...I may live 'in the hood' but I do have a very involved neighbor that informed me of mini- van driving up and down the street...and a girl and boy who got out and delivered the package to my house. (I know that just described like 80 percent of our ward, BUT we can identify cookies to those who make them). I appreciate that cookies were involved, but if I wake up dead (oxymoron) from poisoning...I just wanted the proof out there so the authorities know where to turn.

3 comments:

Joey and Megan said...

I just read Lindsey Allen's blog, and it seems that a bishopric prank war was going on in her hometown. I'd say that makes her a prime suspect. Sorry to rat her out this way, but that blog post must have been a foreshadowing of events to come in the Copper Canyon Ward.

I'm just sayin'

Nicole said...

Why would someone think you did this? Like you don't have enough going on in your life. Pretty funny though. Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Anonymous said...

what what what!!?? I'm innocent!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive