Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Night on The Town (In Style)

10 couples entered a limo and headed for Scottsdale. The Costley's (or should I say Rachel) had an itinerary full of fun, and of course, lots of food. First stop, Benihana's then on to the Melting Pot. Next, cruisin' with a little old school rap, lots of espanol, and things Ed said we would need to read an extra couple chapters of Isaiah for. The limo life was fun for a night, but couldn't do it regularly. No leg room, a little chlosterphobic, and no air circulation :-). It was like being on Space Mountain.
We had a blast and thank you a ton, Costleys!
Check out all the spacious leg room.

Ask me about my skinny jeans.

I couldn't help thinking this picture made Brian appear to be a genie.

This picture would have been perfect except for the glaring blonde.

'Cilio.' Only in America do we have a man from Mexico cooking our Japanese meal.

We were amazed at the way he could clear a table. He did NOT want his picture taken. He raced away anytime a camera came out. My theory was deportation.

The birthday girl. I thought she looked like the Statue of Liberty with her chop stix crown and cat torch.

The only picture I get of us, and my luck, the only one Ed chooses to be in.

One of the highlights of the night was body surfing down the limo.

I swear no alcohol was involved.

The boys have got some moves.

This is better than the image they left in my head later in the night.

We all have our crosses to bear. Sorry, Janice.

5 comments:

Joey and Megan said...

I just started dancing when I heard your music. Too bad you weren't here.

You definitely got the highlights of the evening.

Good times.

P.S. Janice IS in all the pictures.

Cami said...

Oh my gosh!! You are such a party animal! You go to more parties than anyone I know. Looks like a fun time was had by all! You're sure there wasn't something added to your drinks? Some of the party goers (Janice and Ed) look a little tipsy...
I am still laughing! The music you have added sure sets the mood for these pics. Love it!

Rachel and Gavin said...

You got some good pics. (and it's true Janice is in all the pics, hahaha, reminds me of her "glaring" picture with the Birthday girl) Well I'm so glad you guys were able to come. I do have to agree, it was a little too crowded. Next time: less people, or the BIG PARTY BUS! I'll keep you informed.

Brooke said...

Your captions had me rolling. Funny girl! Looks like a great time....limo's aren't all they are cracked up to be though! They seemed so cool back in the day....

Carca said...

HaHa....looks like fun...great photos...made even better by the captions!!!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive