Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Proof I Am Aging

Last week, I was able to have lunch with friends from Cali. I've known Mindy since I was her Valiant 8 teacher. I basically grew in the gospel with her. I served in Young Women's the entire time she was there. She is more my peer than anything. She is an amazing woman with much to offer and has a testimony that is rock solid. Even as her leader, she was teaching me. Soon, she will be leaving to serve a mission in Nauvoo, Illinois. They have no idea what a blessing they have coming their way. Renee, her mom, has always been a great support to me and I value her as a friend. We love the Lukens!!! PS. I HATE how I am the giant, they are so tiny!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Our neighbors growing up just left for Nauvoo. Tell your friend to look for the Elder and Sister Nelson...they are amazing!

You look every bit as young and beautiful as the other girls :)

*

..

Map

Blog Archive