Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Parentals






During November the parentals came for a visit.  They are always so good to us and we love spending time with them.  Dad is always looking out for me and lets me drive their fancy sports car while giving me full permission to put the pedal to the floor.  He's always known I am a sucker for (fast and pretty) cars.  He also taught Jason how to lay our marble tile in our house. They achieved it with only one squabble.   Mom and I shopped, cooked, played LOTS of Scrabble, and talked about pretty much everything.   The kids had fun at the zoo and going to movies and just spending quality time with them.  We are so blessed and miss seeing them as often as we did in Cali.




Just HAD to get a picture of Dad on the horny toad.  :)
Much love.
Photobucket

No comments:

*

..

Map

Blog Archive