Friday, February 11, 2011

Yes Robbie, There is a Cupid








Dearest Robbie,
 I figured your mother should know the answer to your question since, in fact, I shot her with my arrow many years ago to find fancy the man you call 'Dad'.     I was born many years ago and my first archery success took place with a man named Adam and a woman named Eve.  I've been responsible for the rich and wealthy to fall for the poor and lowly of heart, good girls to fall for the rebellious bad boys, lonely old women to fall for young pool boys, princesses to find their princes, and pilots to fall for innocent girls from Idaho.   Life used to be easier.  I had a good gig going, but the short stints of celebrity romance has been a crushing blow to my career and obviously, my judgment (of which I attribute to the smog.)
You have me to thank for pre-nups, in-laws, and years of angst over toilet seats.  Yet, if ye heed my voice I can make you the happiest in all the earth.  
Yes, my dear boy, Cupid is still about, and will always continue to search for those whose hearts are pining for love.  Tell your mother not to hide the truth and let her know if she doesn't want a sarcastic answer, then she better not be asking stupid questions.
See you in the near future,
XOXO, Cupid.
 


Happy Valentine's Day.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!! You make me laugh, cry, and dang....I'm glad you are my friend!

Unknown said...

That was Tonya not Rob with that last comment. :)

Lori said...

Good timing!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive