Sunday, May 18, 2008

Father-Son Outing




The boys are away! Jason and Nathan were excited for their male bonding time over a camp fire. They went camping with the Priesthood up at Flagstaff. It was a bit chilly for May. In the morning they woke to a brisk 30 degrees. The details were slim, but I heard about a marshmallow snow ball fight, finding elk tracks, and Nathan having a great time with his friends. The only disappointment from Nathan was that there were porta-potties. He really wanted to be able to "go" in the trees.

While away, Brynna and I had our "girl" time. We ate out for dinner, shopped, ate ice cream, snuggled and watched movies. We ate breakfast in the morning together. While out, Brynna said, "Mom, my cheeks hurt." Figuring it had something to do with her braces, she corrected me in saying, "I just can't stop smiling, I am so happy."

2 comments:

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

Don't you have trees in your back yard????

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Bryanna'a cheeks hurting from smiling made smile. That's about the cutest thing I've ever heard! and congrats for making sure that your kids learn how to play the piano!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive