Friday, May 2, 2008




April 2008
Brynna turns 11!!

I cannot believe she is 11. That means I am getting older! Brynna had a great birthday. She had a sleepover with Caity, Reagan, Emma, and Brittany. We had a Hannah Montana karaoke night along with playing the American Idol game. It was all about the singing. Jason was ready to get out of the house about 20 minutes into it. Brynna really wanted me to make her birthday cake, mistake numero uno. Mistake numero dos: no candles, notice the tea light. My mom can make the most beautiful cakes, a talent I was not blessed with. Although, I continue to try. Other than the frosting sliding off, I thought I would make peach frosting, which ended up looking like cheez whiz. I am so looking forward to my mother moving here to take over this task for me! Anyway, we are so proud of Brynna and how far she has come. She did not have an easy start in this life, but has continually amazed us by her determination, courage, loving spirit, and a new found sense of sarcasm.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Brynna! Sounds like quite a night!! To answer your question about music - just go to my blog, my music is on the bottom. Click on it where it says "Create your own playlist" and it will walk you through it, it's all free. Basically you just set up an account with your e-mail address and password and then search for songs you want on your playlist. When you have the ones you want you hit "get code" and it tells you the code to add to your blog. I am bad at explaining things, let me know if you need more help!!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive