Saturday, May 9, 2009

Piano Recital



What great talent in such young children. It is wonderful each year to listen to how much the kids are imroving. Brynna played 'The Tempest' and 'Across the Stars.' Nathan played 'Star Wars' original score and 'Ratupsky March'. Still to this day, my kids have not complained about practicing piano. They do so diligently everyday. The hard part for them is I am more strict than their piano teacher, but I'm hoping one day they will appreciate that. I am proud of all their accomplishments and the fact that they bring the spirit of music into our home.

2 comments:

Cami said...

One day they will be glad that they know how to play the piano. Especially as missionaries! What a cute bunch of kids.

Brooke said...

Look at all those cute kids all dressed up.....love it!! We just bought a piano, I'm so excited!!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive