Saturday, May 9, 2009

Spontaneous

I have been wanting to redo the upstairs bathroom for a long time, but always putting it on the backburner. My problem is finding something I won't get sick of in 6 mos, which I hadn't found anywere. I made the mistake of randomly stopping at one of my all time favorite stores, Kirkland, to 'look around'. The domino effect began when I saw the items and it clicked that they were what I had been waiting for. The stars aligned, they had only one 'T' left in almost everything...like it was meant to be. Ahhh, justification.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very Cool! I love it. I remember your nautical theme in the bathroom at your old house. I had forgotten it was in your upstairs bathroom.

Very classy.

Lori said...

ohhhh,awesome!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Do you want to come over and decorate my house? I'm so bad at it.

Cami said...

I LOVE the makeover! It is so classy. I love the choice of colors and the mirror. Kirkland is also a favorite of mine. You have a total decorating talent Jen! You should market yourself.

Brooke said...

Oh la la.....love it!!! Kirkland's is the best...you can't beat those prices!!

my mudda' calls me jack said...

I love it! I have a kirkland's less than a 1/2 mile from my house, so i am constantly in danger!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive