Monday, July 25, 2011

Kinda Sorta Big News







After 7 mos. of placing an offer, it's official.  :)
For those who hoped we would go far away...too bad, sorry.  It's barely a mile away.  I know, right... what are we thinking?!  We're thinking:  bigger home, more land, pool, basketball court, great neighborhood, all for less than what we pay now. Perfect timing since school loans are filling the mailbox.  Fortunately, because we were  patient, the cost of the home dropped by ten grand within those months.  Cha ching.  This kind of luck NEVER(rarely) happens to us.  Jason must be doing something right.
Definitely not excited about a July/August move in AZ heat.  I keep looking around my house and get tired thinking of all that will need to be packed and get done.  After recalling past moves I figured it's a lot like childbirth.  It takes awhile, is exhausting, and you usually end up slapping your spouse, but after awhile you forget about how horrible it is because you end up doing it again.  So ignore me if I seem cranky or irritable especially since I'm sure we will be soliciting help.  ;)
If anyone is interested in buying our current home...let us know, otherwise we'll be renting. 

 

Photobucket

2 comments:

my mudda' calls me jack said...

i think your blog is blocking me from making comments... but basicall i wrote a big wonderful congratulations telling you how so incredibly excited i am for you and so happy for the good deal and good timing! love it!!!!

Courtney said...

WooHoo! So excited for you. Happy moving:)

*

..

Map

Blog Archive