Sunday, March 20, 2011

'They Come, They Eat, They Leave'

Anyone remember what movie that's from?  Anyone?  It's a movie that I always still manage to laugh through.  Anyhow, that's how I'm describing the visit from my familia.  My brother's family came for a short visit to escape their winter wonderland.  We hiked, went to a Spring Training game, played at the park, went to the movies, let the kids ditch school to be with their cousins, stayed up too late, smoked my brother in cards, and gained about five pounds from food intake.



I'll always be the little sister he loves to hate.  And he'll always be the older brother who I'll tattle on because I'm completely innocent.


Hide and Go Seek rock climbing style or Peeping Tom?  Not sure.


You can see how concerned we were letting the kids explore, meanwhile posters warning of current sightings of mountain lions were posted.


Toothless Myah.


Persistent Sydney.


Perfect child Brendan.


The Rebel.


The Intellect.




Only missing Brynna.  Her evil mother made her finish her benchmark testing at school.



Star Struck.  Justin's biggest fan.


Hangin' with the Biebs.



My brother as a girl.


An even uglier woman.


Am I the only one who thinks this looks like someone is actually vomiting in the water fountain?




Good people.  Great Couple.  Best Family.


Photobucket

*

..

Map

Blog Archive