Thursday, June 3, 2010

Congratulations to Me

Ok, Ok...congratulations to him. I am so proud of Jason in receiving his Masters degree in International Business Management. It has been a very long road when I think back to when it all started....an argument over his lack of confidence in himself with schooling. Jason has a form of dyslexia where he comprehends text as long as it's in column form..or takes his sweet time getting across a page. He graduated with honors. He has worked extremely hard and vows to never stop educating himself...just in a cheaper, non- school loan type of education. As a family, we all sacrificed, but loved every minute while watching him don his gown and walk the stage with pride. Thanks to all those who supported him with encouraging words and I especially appreciate those who helped our family when we needed assistance while he was away. You can continue that same generosity by donating to pay off our loans...especially since I will be starting school as well.



The procession started with bagpipes...loved it.


The President of the University....his speech will only be remembered by two words: Green Bananas.


Jason's mentor.

Jason and his parents.



We got flamingo-ed. We HATE flamingos. The worst part of those ugly things was while I was out talking to my neighbor a few days later she proceeded to ask me if I had a baby. After panicking being self-conscious that my stomach couldn't be that huge..replied, "Um, no, why?"
She stated because she saw the flamingos with the 'congratulations' signs.
Either I need to start the ab roller or get to know my neighbors better.

3 comments:

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Congrats Jason!!! and what; no flamingos or Gnomes, why be a hater of garden/yard art? Does this mean you don't want a plastic dear or squirel? I have a fabulous plastic bird bath needing a home... XO

Ammanda said...

Congrats Jason! - And family.... because we over here know very well that when Daddy's going to school, EVERYONE is involved. So Jen, what are you going back to school to study?

Cami said...

How exciting! Congrats Jason!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive