Friday, October 23, 2009

Smith Halloween Party '09

A big thanks to Kelley and her family for always throwing a great party and all the work that goes into it. Last year Jason and I took away best costume. So, this year we knew we had to up our game. When we arrived, I was worried because the costumes were so creative and amazing this year. I regret I wasn't as good as I could've been with the camera. So many got left out. Our goal going into this was to think creepy and scary for Halloween. It doesn't get much creepier than this:
The Fechter's were more than willing to humiliate themselves with us and we wouldn't have won scariest costume without them. From day one of trying on these fabulous and warm snuggies...we knew we had struck gold. We had so much fun and I appreciate everyone being good sports about it (especially Tinky Winky). Now we keep thinking of all the possibilities that come from owning these fine pieces of cloth.....we are for hire for birthday parties.

The grieving black widow. I have to say, Lindsey had one of my favorite costumes. I loved the attention to detail that made it perfect from the life insurance policy to the hand sewn hankerchief of initials.

Marc Anthony and Cleopatra

Really Mean Hockey Players

Which one is the doctor? Which one is the nurse?

I couldn't resist posting this one. The impecable timing of having Tinky Winky in the backround and creating mouse like ears for the gnome.

Gnomes (Which I reminded to stay off my property)

Arrrgghh

So easy a caveman can do it.

Alfred Hitchcock's: "The Birds"

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Wednesday

The guy (Will Farrell) from Zoolander...I can't remember his name, but he played it perfectly.

Just wrong.

More Black Widows

Winners of best couple: Mimes

Marie Antoniette

Mario and Luigi

One of the four polygomist wives and black leather lady (or whatever Celina was...could've passed as cat woman in those pants).

Head Roller Derby Chic and Host: Slamma Fabulous

Kelley's new addition this year: Psycho Bathroom

Tubby Bye-Bye
Bye
Bye
Bye
Bye-Bye

4 comments:

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

WOW! Speechless.

Anonymous said...

Your costumes were awesome! You looked like sweet, colorful little demon babies. You did way better getting pictures than I did, I might have to poach some of these. I only managed to catch one teletubbie on camera... the elusive tinky winky.

ps: the concert looked AMAZING, where can I get me some giving-out-free-concet-tickets neighbors?

Dandi said...

the guy from zoolander is something said like Moo-got-too. I'm not sure how to spell it. It looks like you had a blast at the party. What fun!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

I swiped some of your photos, you got some that I didn't and they are better too! Yeah for partAAAAAs!!!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive