Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Arizona Science Center


We decided to take the day to play. It's been about 6 years since we have been to the science museum and our neighbor was gracious enough to give us free tickets. Since the kids are older, they seemed to have more fun. They took the time to do each activity and seemed to learn alot by seeing and doing. They kept telling us all day, "Thank you, thank you for taking us there." I have to admit...I picked up on some things as well, so it's not just for kids.Brynna was able to see how small she was when she was born at 25 weeks.

While watching a disection of an eye, Nathan covers his ears...but just can't stand to take his own eyes off of the masacre.

Mom found her home within Phoenix. Quite the change from a city of 35,000.


Nathan was caught eyeing the nude woman.



Jason proved he would be a better handicap than me by beating me in the wheelchair race. Dang, what a workout!
Brynna and her skinny little arms, took out her competition. She made him cry. You go girl!

But the best had to be when I found my stud.

(The stud sensor proved it.)

12 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

We all know Jason is a stud! Sounds like a lot of fun. We went last year with the 6 big kids. They had a blast too. I'm happy that your mom is here to share the fun. She is such a pretty lady. I don't know what I would do without my mom near by. I'm glad you get to have that now too. Love you!

Anonymous said...

How funny, The stud o meter!! I have never been there, but maybe we should give it a try or do you need to be older? Looks like you guys are having fun before school starts again!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

That man o' yours is a stud! wonderful post too!!!

Jennifer Shorr said...

It's been a few years since I've taken the kids to our local Discovery Science Center. I think we're due to go, I'm sure they'll get more out of it now that they're older. Thanks for the inspiration--looks like you all had a ball!

Adam and Anya said...

Oy vey, you guys know how to have a good time!!

shananchuck said...

We just recently went to the Durham Science Museum and it was so much fun. Its one of those places you could go over and over and learn something new each time. Your pics are great!! I think you Tanner's could have fun anywhere!!

Joey and Megan said...

I personally always feel really dumb when I go to the science center because I always hated science and a lot of things are such a mystery to me!

Brooke said...

Looks like lots of fun - we need to go check it out some time!! How fun to have your mom close by!! Okay I knew Brynna was born early but 25 weeks??? Oh my goodness that's a miracle. You'll have to tell me the story sometime! TTYS!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

You guys are brainiacs! You must be so smart now.
It actually looked like a lot of fun. I loved the pic of Nathan being busted looking at the nudie lady. CLASSIC!

Carca said...

Yeah for the Science Center! Don't feel bad...I learn a lot when I visit there, too:) How fun to have your mom with you. I just love Brynna's new hair do!

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

Somehow the Tanners manage to have fun even at a Science Center. :)

Your family looks gret. Miss ya tons.

Tonya

*

..

Map

Blog Archive