Saturday, December 10, 2011

Great Minds Think Alike

It's Saturday.  Usually I'm out and about or have something to plan for.  I got nothin'.  That's not good for me.  Sure, there's a ton of things I could/should be doing, but I'm not motivated and so boredom stepped in.  Don't ever combine boredom with the internet. It takes you on hour long tours that seem only minutes long to cheap thrills. MY kind of cheap thrills. It's comforting knowing other minds operate like mine...off the beaten path. Now I'm in front of my computer in tears...busting a gut (I'm certain it's more humorous because I've been cooped up all day and starting to have tics). Many times while I'm out and about I'll see posters/signs/pictures that catch my eye that I so badly would love to add a sarcastic comment to.    Back in the high school glory days, it was an activity on a weekend for me and a few friends...now I'm living vicariously through others:



















































Seriously, who's going to come save me from myself? 
I need to get out.  I also need a negotiator to talk me out of the can of spray paint in my hand.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kensie said...

bahahha that was so great! Thanks for doing all the work Aunt Jen ;)

Stephanie said...

That was just what I needed!! Thank you SOOOO much for the much need laughs. You are a true friend indeed!

Ammanda said...

I must have a great mind too because that's my kind of humor...as a matter of fact, I posted a few a couple months back that I happened to find while doing some important work online...or while looking at pinterest...

*

..

Map

Blog Archive