Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Not So Sweet Treat

Around midnight was when I finally opened my Saturday paper.  My kitchen was dark so when I first tore off the rubber band and flipped it open...the golden glob in the middle perplexed me.  I bent my face down right in front of it to get a good look and then immediately and SLOWLY backed away after realizing my top news of the day wasn't the sad home loss of the Suns, but:

 
...in over 9 years I finally get to experience the joys of having a scorpion.  So thank you, Arizona Republic for sending me a very nice treat for Halloween.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Nikki Huntsman said...

Just one more reason to stop your subscription to the liberal trash. :-)

catie said...

dang that's crazy scary!!

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

That is hideous!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

That is a pretty big one too!

Cami said...

I would have freaked out and Eric would have put it in a container and raised it to old age. I'm so glad it didn't sting your nose. :)

Dandi said...

I have lots of good scorpion stories and I freaked out every time. Good for you for staying calm. Lovely surprise!

Mason clan 5 said...

Oh my!! You are one brave chicka!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive