Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girlies




Can I say I absolutely love having teenage girls in the house?  These girls ended up not having any of their classes together during school hours so they are suffering from withdrawls.  They want to spend every waking moment together....luckily with me too.  This weekend they did makeovers on each other and I thought it'd be fun to take pictures.  I am no photographer...but had fun snapping while showering in sweat with the girlies.  Friendships are made of this:












































































































































Photobucket

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!! They both look gorgeous. You did a great job Jen! You got a lot of cute and creative shots.

Ammanda said...

Fabulous!!! The girls and the pics.

Elise and Dan said...

You did a great job! Plus, it helps that you had beautiful girls to work with! I think Briana looks like a Tanner sister... I see Monique! Maybe you should go back to school to be a photographer? Is that even a degree?? Anyhow, you should still pursue it!!

Talialisa said...

Loved the pics and the girls... whatwonderful sweet beautiful girls.

Cami said...

These look professional Jen! Add photography to your long list of talents. I can't get over how grown up these girls are! They are lucky to have each other.

Adam and Anya said...

It's just so amazing how fast this is all going. Gorgeous girls!!!

my mudda' calls me jack said...

Gets me excited for my girlies. Glad to hear someone saying something positive about teenage girls. All I seem to get are rolled eyes and warnings from people when they find out I have 4 girls....
I can't believe how grown up and gorgeous your girlie is... Great pictures!

The Williamses said...

What absolutely beautiful young ladies!! And they didn't have to get trashy to look beautiful, that's the best part. Look out Mom, they'll be beating the boys off with sticks soon :-)

*

..

Map

Blog Archive