Thursday, April 1, 2010

You Reap What You Sow

Ahhhh.....April Fool's Day. One of the best days of the year. I have many things up my sleeve that I am anxious for today. I love to prank. It is one of those guilty pleasures for me. I've been doing it since I was a little girl. My poor grandma received the brunt of it. I thought one day I would grow out of it...instead, it only evolves. But, now there is a new generation....his name is Nathan. Usually I can tell when he's joking, but lately he's getting better and better. I'm not sure whether to be proud or scared.
This morning I woke up to this:


I know you're all thinking....the whole food coloring in the milk. Almost looks tasty..like strawberry milk. I thought... 'I'll show him, he can't prank his own mother.' And while taking a taste, realized it was kool-aid. He took it to the next level.
2 Pranksters in a house = either serious fun, or serious trouble.


3 comments:

Lori said...

Maybe I should be glad I had to reschedule lunch after all?

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

Go Nathan! What was your prank this year???

Stephanie said...

So AWESOME!!!! You better watch out as he gets older and more resourceful.

*

..

Map

Blog Archive