Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spooktacular Party

Oh you know it, you are looking at this year's first prize costumes for the Smith's 8th Annual Spooktacular Party. We came as the 'Phantom Couple.' I thought there were many costumes that were way better, but I won't ever turn down an award. I was not able, however, to give my acceptance speech so, first, I'd like to thank....my husband, for always being willing to humiliate himself with me. Second, my mom, for letting me drag her all over town trying to find a couple's costume that was appropiate ;-). Third, to Kelley, for even allowing us the opportunity to have a great time, dance, eat way too much, and providing an entertaining date night. (Sniff, sniff)

The beautiful host herself. I wish you could see more of her outfit...she looked fabulous!


Madame Zoloft gave me a reading. Apparantly, I am going to be a carnie and kill thousands of children from a missing screw on the Tilt-O-Wheel.

We had to put up with their endless bickering all night.
The 'Phantom' and 'Phil' gave confessions.
We 'thought' we knew our home teacher well. Seems there is a Word of Wisdom issue.

Friends....

....


I don't think he'll be eating a powdered donut for a REALLY long time.


Kelley is so inspirational in everything she does; from her artwork to decorating. I had to get pictures of her house. Many of the decorations she created herself.



10 comments:

Adam and Anya said...

That looks very spooktacular!

Joey and Megan said...

Once again, you're the bomb. What can I say, you're my hero.

Joey and Megan said...

Also, I was hoping that you would be my Ethel.

Stevenson's said...

Dang, we really missed a great party! I hate when schedules conflict! :p You guys had some great costumes. Way to be #1 !!

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

All I can say is WOW for the whole event: costumes, decoration, party time!

Glad we are not being missed. :)

Jordanian6 said...

So maybe I would have been in the running for "best costume" if I had actually put my costume into use and HAD dove into the pool???Too bad my husband wouldn't agree to the bet!

Cami said...

What a fun party! You and Jason's costumes were awesome!

Loved seeing pictures of Beth and Troy...I thought I saw Janice Anway in there too.

Brooke said...

You guys look fabulous...congrats on that rockin award! I love Halloween parties even though I have to drag my hubby along!

Anonymous said...

Looked like you had a great time. Your costumes were awesome!! By the way I just voted early and I voted for you!!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

What a nice blog entry and I hope that you don't mind , I'm borrowing (ok taking) some of your fabulous photos! GLAD you came!!!!!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive