Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Through The Years...





So it's my 15 year anniversary today and in honor of this sacred day I thought I'd make a compilation of my favorite fifteen pictures over the past 15 years.  Not everyone could be married to Mr. Tanner...but here are some reasons I am:


The man is irresistible. The day I saw him...I was hooked.


He is my favorite sidekick, looks good in tights, is my truest friend, and he always has my back.



He allows me to dress him, even if I pick out something ridiculous.


He taught me how to shoot a gun and stick up for myself.


We had a youngster in hard circumstances, but he never lost his cool.


We volunteer together for the greater good and we like hot dogs.



At times I'm dangerous and he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty to be an accomplice.

He takes me dancing.


We lived in 'da hood, an we been happy.


He knows where I came from and embraces my roots.


We coach each other. 


We have our quirky hobbies...like Angry Birds.


We love road trips and driving fast!


Sarcasm.  An essential ingredient in our marriage.


And he gave me an obnoxious family who I love to be with EVERY day.

Love you babe.






Photobucket

8 comments:

The Kneeland Family said...

I love it, you crack me up. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

How were you able to make you and Jason look better than you already do?

Joey and Megan said...

So you're saying that you spent all night on the computer instead of doing what more newly-wed people would do on their anniversary? I guess I know what we have to look forward to.

Jason said...

You are a special woman and thank you for 15 excellent years. Love you so much.

Stephanie said...

WOW!!! Those are some AWESOME pictures. You two are great together. Happy anniversary!

Adam and Anya said...

Gross...I will never erase the muscle picture out of my mind. Happy Anniversary you two!

Kensie said...

The one of you guys as Will Arnett and Amy Poehler looks so real!! haha and I LOVE Nathan's face in the Christmas photo. Well done Aunt Jen!!

Quinn Kellis said...

The Best is Yet to Come!

*

..

Map

Blog Archive